While Consolation rested on Day 4 of the Owyhee Canyonlands Pioneer, Ironman and I compiled this directory of Things to Do When You’re Not Riding:
1. The dishes.
2. Climb a big hill…
3. …and do Zorro impressions.
4. Or, visit a ghost town…
5. …with a white church…
(a very photogenic white church)
6. …and an old outhouse. Sorry — tours by appointment only.
7. Start your Christmas shopping.
8. Or play in an old loading chute.
9. Back at camp, pour a bit of whiskey. Play cribbage. And ponder the familiar question: Should we ride the 50 tomorrow? It’s our last chance! Shall we try it? Ponder…
10. …and, finally, reach a decision.
_________________________________________________________ Want to read more posts like this one?